A massage when you are pregnant is invaluable due to its calming and relaxing effects. The rhythmic and gentle techniques performed by the therapist help restore the body to its natural calm state.
There are many benefits to a pregnancy massage:
• Relieving stress
• Reducing anxiety
• Reducing hip pain
• Reduce swelling
• Enhance circulation
• Reducing tiredness
• Relief from muscular tension
The relaxing massage focuses on Back, Neck, Shoulders, Arms, Hands, Hips, Legs and Feet but can be adapted to suit individual needs and areas of suffering.
Pregnancy massage can be booked after the 12 week scan has taken place and can be continue to happen throughout the pregnancy.
Benefits of Fertility Massage:
• Promotes a regular menstrual cycle and hormonal balance
• Decreases cramps & blood clots
• Improves ovarian function, egg quality, and ovulation naturally
• Helps to increase quantity and quality of cervical mucous
• Improves the quality of the menstrual flow
• Helps endometriosis
• Resolves blocked fallopian tubes
• Helps reposition a tilted uterus
• Treats cases of PCOS
• Assists women with unexplained infertility
• Strengthens the internal reproductive organs
• Helps detoxification
If you suffer with any of the above symptoms/ conditions please click here to find out how we can help you.